Christina Ricci & Bel Ami

1-10-2010

« Older   Newer »

1. crazysimy

User deleted

image image

Ricci has shared screen time with Hollywood heartthrobs her entire life—Depp (on three separate occasions), Justin Timberlake, and Orlando Bloom—but the collective scream reached fever pitch earlier this year when she filmed Bel Ami, an adaptation of Guy de Maupassant’s story of corruption and social climbing, with Twilight superstar Robert Pattinson. Featuring a stacked deck of formidable actors, including Uma Thurman and Kristin Scott Thomas, Bel Ami tells the story of George Duroy, a scheming, power-hungry womanizer brought to life by Pattinson. Ricci plays Clotilde de Marelle, one of Duroy’s many conquests. “I read the book when I was 13,” she says. “It was one of my tutor’s favorite stories, so there was a lot of discussion about it my entire life. Getting the part was one of those things that made me sort of believe in…” Realizing she’s stumbled dangerously close to earnest territory, she cuts herself short, and then, with a slight eye roll, says, “Well, fate. But, yeah, Rob’s fans are crazy. We filmed in London, and they were always around base camp, gathered at the barriers.”

<span id="result_box" lang="it">La Ricci ha condiviso lo schermo con molti rubacuori <span id="result_box" lang="it">Hollywoodiani come<span id="result_box" lang="it"> Depp (tre volte), Justin Timberlake, e Orlando Bloom, ma l'apice l'ha raggiunto quest'anno quando ha girato Bel Ami, un adattamento del racconto di Guy de Maupassant di corruzione e di ascesa sociale, con la superstar di Twilight Robert Pattinson. Caratterizzato da molti attori formidabili, tra Uma Thurman e Kristin Scott Thomas, Bel Ami racconta la storia di George Duroy, un intrigante, donnaiolo affamato di potere portato alla vita da Pattinson. Ricci interpreta Clotilde de Marelle, una delle tante conquiste di Duroy.

<span id="result_box" lang="it"> "Ho letto il libro quando avevo 13 anni," dice lei. "E 'stata una delle mie storie preferite , e c'era un sacco da discutere su tutta la mia vita. Ottenere la parte è stata una di quelle cose che mi ha fatto credere ...Beh, il destino. Ma, sì, le fan di Robert sono pazze. Abbiamo girato a Londra, ed erano sempre in giro per il set, si sono riuniti intorno le transenne. "

Articolo tratto da BlackBook

2. letizia_ama_rob

User deleted

xD

1 replies since 1/10/2010, 21:36   52 views