1. 'ginelle

User deleted

2010 MTV Movie Awards - Vote for Rob, New Moon and Remember Me

Best Kiss: www.mtv.com/ontv/movieawards/2010/best-kiss/

Emilie de Ravin & Robert Pattinson
    ‘Remember Me

Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson
    ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’

Best Male Performance: www.mtv.com/ontv/movieawards/2010/best-male-performance/

Robert Pattinson
    ‘Remember Me’

Robert Pattinson
    ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Global Superstar: www.mtv.com/ontv/movieawards/2010/global-superstar/

Robert Pattinson

Best Movie: www.mtv.com/ontv/movieawards/2010/best-movie/

The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Click on the links to vote or HERE: www.mtv.com/ontv/movieawards/2010/categories.jhtml

MTV Article:
    CITAZIONE
    Last year, for the first time in the history of the MTV Movie Awards, we entrusted you with the task of selecting our nominees in categories like Best Fight, Best Kiss and Best WTF Moment. You didn't disappoint, delivering support to "Twilight," "Slumdog Millionaire" and a ton of other flicks in genres ranging from comic book flicks to rom-coms.

You did such a killer job that we're putting out the call again: We want you to choose the nominees for the 2010 MTV Movie Awards! The power of the Golden Popcorn is yours — starting right now. Voting in 13 categories — some classics, as well as a few brand-new ones — is set to begin Monday (March 29) at noon ET at MovieAwards.MTV.com. The MTV Movie Awards will air live on Sunday, June 6, at 9 p.m. ET from the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, California.

Joining familiar categories like Best Movie, Best Villain, and Best Male and Female Performance are three fresh categories: Global Superstar, Best Ass-Kicking Star and Best Scared-as-Sh-- Performance.

So what's going to happen this year? Will "New Moon" reprise the success of "Twilight," which nabbed seven nominations in 2009, including Best Movie and Best Kiss for Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson? Will Best Ass-Kicking Star go to Hugh Jackman for his metallic-skeleton-assisted brawling in "X-Men Origins: Wolverine," to Channing Tatum's freedom fighter in "G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra," or to someone else entirely? Which Global Superstar — Johnny Depp? Angelina Jolie? — will be the first to take home this award?

These are the questions you'll be answering when the polls open. Voting will run through 6 p.m. ET on Friday, April 9. After the nominees are announced, voting for a winner in each category will start May 11 and run through June 5. But voting for Best Movie will stay open throughout the awards show itself — meaning you'll have a chance to affect the night's biggest prize until the very last minute.

Thanks to fb

2. m a r t i n a xxx

User deleted

Lo voterò di certo u.u
    Anche se dovrò dividermi tra i voti a Remember Me e quelli a New Moon, farò una volta per uno xD

3. *Mao*

User deleted

quotoooooo

4. Violet`

User deleted

Io voterò TUTTO per RM perché oggettivamente è più bravo lì che altrove.
    E il bacio di NM non mi piace.
    Molto più bello quello di Twilight.

5. lazzari

User deleted

Votato, anch'io ho votato tutto Remember Me, secondo me non c'è neanche paragone a New Moon e lo stesso per il bacio, l'unica cosa che ho votato per NM è stato solo come miglior film, perchè non c'era RM..ahahahah!!!!

6. _EnGland_

User deleted

Io voto tutto Remember Me, perchè è mooooooolto meglio....^^

7. letizia_ama_rob

User deleted

votato tutto!xD

8. 'ginelle

User deleted

Missà che voterò anche io tutto x Remember Me, perchè fondamentalmente Rob ha dato il meglio di sè in quest'ultimo!
    Devo iscrivermi però .-.

9. Desires'

User deleted

Cacchio mi ci devo iscrivere prima, ma voterò!
    Sono indecisa soltanto per qualcosa se votare NM o RM, oddio che confusione!

Super Pattinson

Group
    Moderatori

Status
    Waiting!
    io non riuscivo a iscivermi e ho votato con facebook XD che scelta dura... Remember Me o New Moon?? New Moon o The Runaways? non possono farmi fare certe scelte oddio in best movie c'era The Runaways e New Moon ma non Remember Me.... strano se c'è The Runways non doveva esserci anche Remember Me?? O,O

11. cicciochemical

User deleted

ragaaaa votiamo a manetta ogni giornooooo :) remember me x me è stato il più bello

12. Desires'

User deleted

Dai votate!!
    Io da oggi sono già due volte che voto Remember me e Robert.

13. hysteria‚

User deleted

voto immediatamente :)

14. Steeef

User deleted

fatto! ^_^

15. Marghe1985

User deleted

Votatooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D

23 replies since 29/3/2010, 18:48   514 views