Ashley, Jackson and Nikki talk about Rob [19 May 2010]

« Older   Newer »

1. Violet`

User deleted

La Eclipse Promotion è iniziata... i media hanno cominciato ad intervistare il cast e, quindi, piovono i riferimenti su Rob. Ecco cosa hanno confidato Ashley, Jackson e Nikki:

Ashley:

CITAZIONE

The smoking hot vampiress is looking pretty fang-tastic on the cover of Seventeen magazine's June/July issue.

On whether she was ever attracted to Robert Pattinson

"When I met Rob, I didn't think twice about him. He's really attractive... He also doesn't understand girls. He gets alot of attention from them, but he doesn't quite understand it because before Twilight, he was just a guy from Harry Potter."

First Impressions

"When I met Rob, he literally didn't make any impression on me. He's quiet, he's not very outgoing, he wasn't like, 'Hey! What's up? I'm Rob!' So with Catherine, she was basically like, 'So, that's Rob.' And I was like, 'Oh, cool.' And it's just so funny now looking at it, because every girl swoons over him."

Ashley Greene on Rob "He would come on set and talk in code about some girl, and we would have to fight tooth and nail to get him to tell us who he was talking about. He would be like 'there's this girl. She texted me. What should I say?" and the girls and I would give him advice on how to respond so he would look cool."

Picking a Team

"Even though I adore Taylor Lautner (Jacob), I'm the type of girl who wants what she can't have. And Edward is mysterious and almost unreachable and supernatural. And he's this tortured soul who actually really loves this Bella character, but he can't be with her, but he doesn't care, and he's willing to give up everything. And vampires are just cool. So yeah, I would go with him."

Jackson:

CITAZIONE

SNMag: What’s your relationship like with the rest of the cast? How do you spend your time on set?

JR: It’s fun because we play a family on screen and so getting to come back and do these sequels is like a family reunion. A lot of us are musicians as well as actors so we’d all get together in the rooms and we’d have jam sessions and make up songs. I’d play guitar and harmonica, Rob would play guitar and sing or Kristen would play guitar.

Nikki:

CITAZIONE

SNMag: What do you think about the Rob Pattinson craze?

NR: I get it. Rob is a totally fascinating, amazing, wonderful guy. I get why all these girls are so in love with him. He’s super intelligent, mysterious, musical and intellectual. I get it.

SNMag: How do you guys spend your free time when you’re shooting?

NR: We get creative and make silly mini movies and do awesome stuff like that. Other times we just lay around and watch television. There are a lot of music nights because Xavier [Samuel], Rob and Jackson [Rathbone] are very musical. We eat a lot of Thai food. There’s a Thai food place close by. We hang out with each other because we’re very isolated.

2. letizia_ama_rob

User deleted

spero solo ke nn diano troppi spoiler..

3. Steeef

User deleted

si divertono! xD

4. midnight melody85

User deleted

si è visto che non capisce le ragazze!ù_ù

5. MeRy***

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    spero solo ke nn diano troppi spoiler..

No problem, parlano di tutto meno che del film ;)
    Mi fa piacere che siano diventati tutti dei buoni amici, e che assieme si divertano!
    L'immagine della "riunione di famiglia" mi piace, e mi pace veramente tanto poterli immaginare così: un gruppo di ragazzi con più di una passione in comune, che hanno trovato non solo un'opportunità per la loro carriera, ma anche nuove amicizie ^_^
    Per il resto, Nikky lo riempe di complimenti...ma non avevamo certo bisogno di lei per sapere quanto Rob fosse:
    CITAZIONE
    "totally fascinating, amazing, wonderful guy, super intelligent, mysterious, musical and intellectual"

6. Violet`

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Ashley Greene on Rob "He would come on set and talk in code about some girl, and we would have to fight tooth and nail to get him to tell us who he was talking about. He would be like 'there's this girl. She texted me. What should I say?" and the girls and I would give him advice on how to respond so he would look cool."

Questo è il pezzo più bello!
    Muahauahuah!! Roberto che chiede consiglio alle ragazze sul set per scrivere sms alle tizie "abbordate" XD

7. kika-giothebest

User deleted

CITAZIONE (MeRy*** @ 20/5/2010, 10:27)
    Mi fa piacere che siano diventati tutti dei buoni amici, e che assieme si divertano!
    L'immagine della "riunione di famiglia" mi piace, e mi pace veramente tanto poterli immaginare così: un gruppo di ragazzi con più di una passione in comune, che hanno trovato non solo un'opportunità per la loro carriera, ma anche nuove amicizie ^_^

quoto tutto!! =D

6 replies since 19/5/2010, 12:07   167 views