1. Lauuh.

User deleted

Happy birthday my dear ♥
    I wish you a day filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love : D

Laura; Italy.

2. shasha5

User deleted

Hi Rob,
    I’m your biggest fan, I have been interested in you since “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire”.
    I think you are wonderful, friendly and sweet! I love your way of being and I admire you as a person and as an actor.
    You are fantastic and for this reason I wish you would stay just the way you are because you’re already perfect!
    See you on the big screen is always a joy and emotion only, you make my heart beat in a crazy way!
    For me you're more of an actor, I see your picture, I hear your voice and the smile back! Your smile is the sun for me!
    You will give me the mad who knows, but it's the truth! And just think only that you can read these wishes makes me cry of joy!
    So Rob I wish you all good in this world and to spend more birthdays in the way you want!
    I love deeply you, you are unique and one thing is certain, I will follow you always, and thanks for the emotions you give me!
    I hope one day to meet you live, it would be wonderful, the greatest gift I could ever receive! So Rob many many Happy Birthday!!!
    With much love, Sharon from Sicily (Italy)

3. Maka9

User deleted

Hi Rob! I want to thank you for all the emotions that you give to me. I wish you a happy birthday to celebrate with your family, your friends and all the people you love! I hope that life always smiles you.
    I hope one day of be able to meet you!
    With love,
    Marika from Naples (Italy).

4. 'nana

User deleted

I love you.
    What would I give to stay a moment with you? Just to look at you. Happy birthday sunshine's ray <3
    Giorgia, Italy. (L)

5. sara92rp

User deleted

Hi Rob!!!
    With this message, I would just say that for me you are the best actor in the world. I watch all your movies and I always find you fantastic! Especially in Remember me! I like it very much! And of course, you're a very beautiful boy!!!! <3 <3
    Happy birthday Rob!! I wish you happiness and success in your life and in your career!
    Kisses <3
    Sara (Italy)

(Spero l'inglese vada bene.. xD)

6. federica biancini

User deleted

oggi 13 maggio 2010.... ti auguro un mare di auguri! :wub:

7. jackswan

User deleted

anche se non ci sono arrivata posto lo stesso gli auguri..:(((

Happy Birthday Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36 replies since 1/5/2010, 16:26   732 views